What is Panch Mahapursha Yoga?
Panch Mahapurush Yoga is formed out of five tara grahas with specific positions at the time of birth. The planetary combinations can be –
Five non-luminary planets are placed or exalted in their own sign.
If their own house is Kendra from the ascendant.
Kendra is 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th house.
The five non-luminary planets are – Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. Each planet has its own effect. Each combination has its own name. Following are their names :
1. Ruchaka Yoga – Mars
Mars is the planet of motivation, will-power, strength, hurdles and fights. When powerful mars is placed in either 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant in its own sign, exalted sign or moola trikona, the yoga formed is ruchaka yoga.
Ascendant signs involved in ruchaka yoga with powerful mars in the house are –
- Aries, Capricorn, Scorpio in 1st or ascendant house.
- Leo, Libra, Capricorn in 4th house.
- Taurus, cancer, Libra in 7th house.
- Cancer, Aquarius, Aries in 10th house.
2. Bhadra Yoga – Mercury
Mercury is the planet of education, communication skills, business and intelligence. When powerful mercury is located in either 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant in its own sign or moola trikona, the yoga formed is bhadra yoga.
Ascendant signs involved in bhadra yoga with powerful mercury in the house are –
- Gemini in 1st or 4th house
- Virgo in 1st or 10th house
- Sagittarius in 7th or 10th house
- Pisces in 7th or 4th house.
3. Hamsa Yoga – Jupiter
Jupiter is the planet of excellence, systematic work, responsibility and justice. When the powerful Jupiter is located in either 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant in exalted sign or moola trikona, the yoga formed is hamsa yoga.
Ascendant signs involved in hamsa yoga with powerful jupiter in the house are –
- Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces in 1st house
- Capricorn, Gemini,Virgo in 7th house
- Libra, Pisces ,Gemini in 10th house
- Aries, Virgo, Sagittarius in 4th house
4. MALAVYA YOGA – VENUS
Venus is the planet of marital happiness, luxury and wealthy life. when Venus is posited in either 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant in its own sign, in exalted sign or moola trikona, the yoga formed is malavya yoga.
Ascendant signs involved in malavya yoga with powerful Venus in the house are –
- Taurus, Libra, Pisces in 1st house
- Aries, Scorpio, Virgo in 7th house
- Gemini, Leo, Capricorn in 10th house
- Sagittarius, Aquarius, Cancer in 4th house.
5. SHASHA YOGA – SATURN
Saturn is the planet of hurdles, sadness and poverty. When Saturn is placed in either 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant in its own sign, in exalted sign or moola trikona, the yoga formed shasha yoga.
Ascendant signs involved in shasha yoga with powerful Saturn in the house are –
- Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius in 1st house
- Cancer, Libra, Scorpio in 4th house
- Aries, Cancer, Leo in 7th house
- Capricorn, Aries, Taurus in 10th house.
- Mars female natives are very truthful and end up hurting many being rude and frank. Male natives are aggressive and suspicious. They want their partners to be housewife only. They can be destructive and egoistic in nature.
- Jupiter female natives are very religious. They tend to become an ideal wife and mother. Male natives are very truthful and ethical. They help their wives and in-laws. They hate scolding and leave the place of conflicts.
- Saturn female natives are pessimistic. They crib for everything. They are moody and sensitive. Male natives are hard-working and lean. They like to stay away from crowd. They are active in their work.
- Mercury female natives are very intellectual and intelligent. They respect and love art, poetry and films. They talk meaningful things. Male natives are very witty and love to laugh their heart out. They are intelligent but can be dirty and naughty once.
- Venus female natives are always in search of a loyal mate. They will have several affairs but committed to one if serious. They are famous and successful. Male natives are flirty and lover boy types. They can attract anyone with their good looks. They can keep secret affairs.
The native will be successful according to the power of planets under the major or sub periods of the yoga also called as maha dasha or antar dasha.
- Jupiter in Kendra is very auspicious as it is considered that Lord Vishnu reside in Kendra.
- The native will be beautiful and lucky if born under Hamsa yoga.
- The native will progress fast under shasha yoga.
- The native will be interested in being independent under ruchaka yoga.
- The native will live like a king f born under bhadra yoga.
- The native will be very happy with wife and children under malavya yoga.
- The native will be fond of tasty food.
- The native born may have several birth marks on legs and arms.
- The native will be honored and respected socially.
- The native can become a big star or a leader of politics.
- The native will be popular and achieve high positions.
- The native will have a luxurious life.
- The native can become an I.A.S officer.
- The native will have a lot of wealth and prosperity.
- The native must keep fast for 4 years on the day of Purnima.
- The native should begin the fast from Monday.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
- Visit Shiva temple on Mondays and offer milk on shivlinga.
- Chant Shiva's mantra.
- The person must donate things related to moon. Like milk, curd, ice-cream, rice, water, etc.
- The native should keep a square piece of sliver with him.
- The native can read Sri Sukta on a regular basis.
- Keep gangajal at worship place at home.
- The native should keep a Dakshinavarti shell at home.
- Offer water in a shell to Goddess Laxmi.
- One can wear silver Sri Yantra with pearl.
- One can wear a rudraksh mala.