What is Mangal Dosh?
Hindu astrology says that Mangal Dosh occurs when Mars comes in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th , 8th or 12th house in the ascendant chart. People who are born in this condition are manglik. Mangal Dosh is also known as Mangalik or Kuja Dosh. Mangal dosh is not auspicious for the natives.
The 1st house is of Lagna. The 2nd house is Kutumbh. The 4th house is for comfort. The 7th house is of marriage. The 8th house is of age. The 12th house is the ascendant. This dosha is of two types: anshik and ekadhik meaning minor and major effects
General Traits of Mangal Dosh
- Mars female natives are very truthful and end up hurting many being rude and frank. Male natives are aggressive and suspicious. They want their partners to be housewife only. They can be destructive and egoistic in nature.
- Mars represents energy, respect, self-esteem, ego, confidence, aggression and will power.
Characteristics Of Mangal Dosh
- The planet of mars adversely affects on married life, financial status and mental level.
- Man and women, both can be Manglik.
- The ones with the Mangal Dosh has a unstable temper.
- It is considered that those who ill-treat their life partners will have this dosha in the next life.
- Manglik Boy or Girl can be compared to energy as that of fire. Thus, this energy should be used in constructive things and right directions. They might become inexorable.
- If a person born on Tuesday who has a manglik dosha, it's effects will be nullified.
- If two manglik persons marry each other, the negative effects gets finished.
Effects of Mangal Dosh/ Kuja Dosh
- Married couples face unnecessary conflicts.
- Mangal Dosh effected people generally have enemies.
- Mangal Dosh leads to severe disharmony in family.
- Manglik individuals face a lot of problems in modifying and rectifying with their partners.
- Arguments sometimes lead to violence and physical assault.
- Marriage face obstacles due to family and profession.
- The person is dissatisfied with his job or profession.
- The person dominates family members which lead to arguments.
- The person face financial problems and mental illness.
- The person is not able to hold his paternal property.
- The person becomes very lazy and is not able to maintain his position.
- The person may face eye disease and restlessness.
- The person suffer from low confidence and lack of self-esteem.
Remedies/Upay of Mangal Dosh
- Kumbh Vivah
- Marriage between two mangliks
- Ekadik manglik dosha
- Reciting Mantras
- Offerings and contributions
- Wearing gemstones.
- Marriage after the age of 28.
- By visiting the Navagraha and Hanuman temples
- Analyze your horoscope thoroughly.
Anshik Manglik Dosha (little)
Anshik mangal dosha ends after the age of 18. The effects of this type of mangal dosh are very little and can be resolved by any pooja and rituals. People who have this dosha can do a shanti pooja to vanish dosha forever.
Ekadhik Manglik Dosha (major)
India, where spirituality comes with solutions to any problem is yet again here with over the top solution for people who are double or triple manglik or have ekadhik mangal dosha. Kumbh vivah, meaning Mud pot and Wedding. The ritual is very exciting as the person who has this dosha has to marry the mud pot with all rituals just like a Indian Hindu wedding. After the wedding takes place, the pot later is drown in pond without letting anyone know. The pot plays the role of first husband and thus takes all dosha and evil effects on it. Therefore, the actual person is free from manglik dosha and can marry her man now.
Other than mud pot, one can marry banyan or banana tree to free from dosha. Also, the girls can marry Lord Krishna's murthy made up of silver or gold.