What is Gand Mool Nakshatra?
A person born under the natal moon in any one of the six nakshatras then the person becomes the native of gand mool dosha. There are a total of 27 nakshatras out of which six are ruled by Rahu and Ketu. The six nakshatras are ashvini, revati, magha, ashlesha, moola or jyeshtha. Generally these nakshatras are inauspicious for the natives.
- Moon female natives are very beautiful and helpful. They are extremely good homemakers. They love travelling. They are great at cooking.
- Moon male natives are emotional, feminine and kind. They are slow in speech. They too love to travel. They involve themselves into other's problems easily and help them out.
- The native will face attitude issues in himself.
- The yoga formed is inauspicious for both boys and girls.
- The yoga can cause serious problems to the native.
- The native not only face problems with himself but with family too.
- Planets tend to cause major problems due to weak point placements.
- Proper remedies are required to reduce its effects.
- Some says that gand mool nakshatra does not give bad results only. If the planet is benefic it will give good results.
- Many natives prospered and achieved great heights under gand mool nakshatra. Like, Mahatma Gandhi, Jawahar Lal Nehru and Devanand.
Six Nakshtaras And Its Effects
- The native will lead a king size life.
- The native will have to suffer problems related to father.
- The native will prosper and gain high positions.
- The native will waste money on useless things.
- The native will face many problems related to parents.
- The native will not be able to maintain relation with brother.
- The native will be disturbed due to parents.
- The native will earn a lot of money.
- The native will prosper.
- The native will involve himself into conflicts with elder brother.
- The native will not be happy with himself.
- The native will not satisfy his mother.
- The native will lose his land and property.
- The native will hurt his parents.
- The native will increase his expenditures.
- The native will be happy and satisfied with himself.
- The native will get support from the government.
- The native will waste his money.
- The native must do shanti karma when the day repeats. Shanti karma is shiv archana.
- The native must organize a shanti poojab after 27 days of birth.
- Chant mahamritunjaya jaap regularly.
- Offer food to Brahmins.
- The father of the newly born child must not see the face of the baby. the father should keep a piece of alum in the pocket.
- From the day of birth till 27 days, keep leaves of 27 radish and flow them in water the next day.
- People born in ashwini, magha or moola nakshatras should worship Lord Ganesha.
- Above natives must donate green items on Wednesday once in a month.
- One is not able to sleep due to nightmares and dreams of snakes.
- Natives of ashlesha, jyeshtha or revati nakshatras should worship Mercury.
- Above natives must donate glass items, green vegetables on Wednesdays.