What is Dhana Yoga?
If the 2nd, 11th, 5th and 9th houses join together with their respective Lords, the Yoga formed is the source of wealth, earning and prosperity called Dhana Yoga.
The 1st house known as Lagna, the birth of the ascendant when joins with the above houses give better results. The 2nd house represents wealth, 11th house represents flow of wealth, 5th house represents profit, 9th house represents unexpected and sudden profits.
Primary and the strongest houses are 2nd and 11th while in next step comes 5th and 9th which are the habitats of Goddess Lakshami creates good wealth and accumulation of money by forming Dhana Yoga.
- A wealthy person knows the meaning of accuracy. He will be systematic and punctual. He will be confident and high on energy. He will take risk without going impulsive. These characteristics can go vice-a-versa if the conditions are not benefic.
- The 2nd house manage all the matters related to money. It is responsible for the source of earning but also includes greed.
- The 5th house shows the records of the native. His luck in wealth. His luck in gambling. His love affairs etc. The level of wealth he will be able to gain.
- The 9th house shows the native interest in spirituality and religion. The house shows the level of education and career.
- The 11th house shows the native's humanity. His projects, his friends, his occupation etc. the native will be able to earn or not.
- The native will be wealthier than his parents if the lord of the ascendant is in the 10th house.
- The native will earn great wealth from business if 7th house has Mars or Saturn and 11th house with any planet except Ketu.
- The native will earn in foreign if Ketu is placed in the 11th house.
- The native will be rich with his hard-work and efforts if the Lord of 2nd is in 8th house.
- The native will prosper if the Mercury is in Cancer or Aries.
- The native will earn through ancestral property if the Sun is in 5th, Mars in 4th or Jupiter in 11th house.
- The native will be wealthy with divine grace if all Kendras are occupied with planets.
- The native will earn through religious means if Jupiter, mercury and Venus are together in any house.
- The native will earn through gambling and sports if the 7th house has Saturn or Mars.
- The native will become wealthy in marriage or through wife's earning if the lord of 10th comes in Taurus, Libra or Venus.
- The native will become rich by commissions if the 7th house has Mars, Saturn and Rahu.
- The native will have sudden wealth if the Lords of 6th, 8th, 12th joins with 6th, 8th, 12th or 11th house.
- The native will become wealthy being a mathematician, accountants or statistician if Saturn is in 4th house with Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius.
- The native will be wealthy through his son/daughter if the Lord of 5th in the 10th house.
- The native will earn through administrative manipulations if Jupiter is in the 10th or 11th house or Sun/Mercury in the 4th or 5th house.
Characteristics of Dhana Yoga
Following are the effects which are the outcomes of the formation of Jupiter either with Rahu or Ketu.
- The lords of labh and Dhana sthana are very strong and confer much wealth.
- Dhana yoga forms when the Lagna and the Lords are strong.
- Absence of Arista yogas is a must to ensure wealth.
- The lord of Dhana holding 6th, 8th or 12th house becomes the reason in loss of money.
- Jupiter must be strong as he is one of the indicator of wealth.
- Strong Jupiter gives lifelong wealth stability.
- The above lords conjoining with Kendra give even more prosperity and financial stability.
- Kendra joining Indu Lagna also ensures wealth.
- The involvement of Lagna Lords in other houses are very significant.
- Lords of Lagna and Trikonas helps in gaining more and more wealth.
- Dhana yoga is the result of previous good karmas.
- One should donate mehendi and coins to poor.
- Tie a knot in the branch of a banyan tree if not earning well but do not forget to open it after good results.
- Light a ghee diya in front of tulsi plant at your home.
- Worship Goddess Laxmi on Fridays.
- Light akhand diya in front of Goddess Laxmi and worship her for 11 days. At the 11th day, feed 11 young girls and gift them mehendi.
- Take 5kg flour and 1 kg jaggery and cook chapattis out of it. Feed them to cows in the evening on Thursdays.