What is Kaal Sarp Dosh?
The word itself decode its meaning that is kaal - "TIME" or sarp- "SNAKE" or serpent. Kaal Sarp dosh is very dangerous and inauspicious in anyone's chart. It shadows its bad effects on health, property and business. It makes the simplest work, the most difficult one.
Kaal Sarp Dosh occurs when all seven planets stuck between rahu and ketu. Rahu and Ketu are placed in front of each other in the chart. So, if all the planets rest between them, there is kaal sarp dosh. The time period for Kaal Sarp dosha is generally 47 years also it depends upon individual to individual.
There are twelve types of kaal sarp dosh according to the natal chart.
General Traits of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Rahu female natives are fond of cleanliness. They love to spend on their high life style. They feel attracted towards men even after marriage. Male natives are selfish and sensual. They can flirt to every kind of women. They love travelling.
- Ketu female natives are very independent and self-made. They lose their partner early either by divorce or becoming a widow. Male natives are religious and philosophical. They are not loyal to their partners. They get attracted towards divorcees or widows.
- The effects of kaal sarp dosha in marriage gets reduced by remarrying your wife/husband.
Effects of kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kaal Sarp Dosh affected person deteriorates in health and reduces life span.
- People with Kaal Sarp Effects fear insecurity and death.
- The person remain confused while taking decisions.
- Many problems occur in the matters related to love, marriage and children.
- Diseases which are not cured by any medicine.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh affected people Struggle in wealth, profession and career.
- Face betrayals from friends and business partners.
- Delay in success. Not able to receive rewards.
- One face obstacles in everything they start.
- The person is not able to maintain family relationships.
- One is not able to sleep due to nightmares and dreams of snakes.
- Lack of confidence and self- esteem.
- Lack of happiness and mental peace.
Remedies of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Eat your meal in the kitchen.
- Kaal sarp dosh yagya. Direct way of reaching God.
- Burn white sandal powder in a copper plate after sunset.
- Chant Hanuman chalisa everyday.
- Offer coconuts in the sea.
- Bring a silver cobra and worship on the day of Naagpanchami.
- Pray for the right direction for your ancestors.
- Keep a silver colored swastika at the entrance gate of your house.
- Worship peepal tree on Saturday and offer water to it.
- Keep a bowl full of millets to feed birds in your balcony.
- Worship Lord Ganesha every Wednesday.
- Keep a peacock feather ain your bedroom.
- Donate red color things to poor.