What is Angarak dosha?
Angarak dosha is formed when Rahu and Mars conjunct in any house in the kundali. This dosha gives its adverse and harmful effects when the position of Rahu and Mars is malefic in the natal chart.
Mars and Rahu both are malefic planets, therefore both of them meeting is itself a big dosha. In "angarak dosha", angarak denotes fire which is the nature of mars. Similarly the native suffer from heat and aggression.
- Female Mars natives are very truthful and end up hurting many being rude and frank. Male natives are aggressive and suspicious. They want their partners to be housewife only. They can be destructive and egoistic in nature.
- Rahu female natives are fond of cleanliness. They love to spend on their high life style. They feel attracted towards men even after marriage. Male natives are selfish and sensual. They can flirt to every kind of women. They love travelling.
- If Rahu and Mars place in 1st, 5th and 11th houses then the native will face problems in having children.
- The native will be inclined towards politics and succeed if the planets are benefic.
- If the native is very hard-working and active, he will succeed and achieve great heights.
- The native will earn a lot in business partnerships.
- The native will be wealthy if the Lagna lord and Bhagya Paksha are benefic.
When Rahu and Mars goes malefic, the following effects come as a result.
- The native will not be at peace if he choose politics.
- The native will suffer obstacles in property related matters.
- The native will be very aggressive which will lead to sudden separations from family.
- The native must not be lazy, aggressive and selfish, it is inauspicious.
- The native will be violent and short tempered which will arise negativity and revenge thoughts in him.
- Female native will have taunting and aggressive tone which can lead to unhappy married life.
- The native will lose due to misunderstandings in business.
- The native will not be able to have an access over ancestral property.
- The person will struggle a lot.
- The native will have to visit doctors and lawyers regularly.
- The native may face stomach related problems.
- The native will lose everything if Lagna lord and Bhagya Paksha are not strong.
- The native's mother may die early or may be sick most of the time.
- The person should eat honey three times a day on a regular basis.
- Worship Lord Hanuman and offer sindoor.
- The native may be able to reduce the malefic effects by worshipping lord Ganesha.
- Worship Goddess Laxmi, Saraswati and Lord Shiva together. Never worship Goddess Laxmi alone.
- The head of the family should clean the house with broom.
- Cook sweet chapatti and give it to street dogs.
- One can organize rahu shaanti pooja at home.
- Worship Goddess Laxmi with moon in rohini nakshatra.
- The native must do meditation and stay away from conflicts.
- Organize satsangs and invite gurus at home.
- The person should go temples and pray peacefully.
- One can wear silver ball.
- Light a diya every evening.
- The native should wear a threefold ring made up of copper, silver and gold on Tuesday.
- Respect and serve your mother.
- The native must not worship Laxmi poojan on Navmi, Chaturdashi and chaturthi.
- The native may keep sindoor in a mud pot at home.
- The native may keep shree yantra or kuber yantra at home.
- The native may keep a vessel full of water near his pillow.