What is Naag dosha?
Naag dosha also known as Sarpa dosha is different from Kaal Sarp Dosha in many ways. The Dosha happens due to rage and extreme anger by the God of Serpent.
Rahu is said to be the head and Ketu as tail of the Sarpa. Rahu shows his unlimited want, hunger and chaos while Ketu shows how to overcome things or Moksha. Rahu gets disturbed when one exploits the environment or nature. Serpents are very powerful energy and the protectors of the natural spirits.
- Rahu female natives are fond of cleanliness. They love to spend on their high life style. They feel attracted towards men even after marriage. Male natives are selfish and sensual. They can flirt to every kind of women. They love travelling.
- Ketu female natives are very independent and self-made. They lose their partner early either by divorce or becoming a widow. Male natives are religious and philosophical. They are not loyal to their partners. They get attracted towards divorcees or widows.
Reasons Of Naag Dosha
- Due to late cremation or cremation by strangers.
- When not all body parts get cremated together.
- When a person expire in an accident, bomb blast, suicide, murder or poisoning.
- If ancestors kill an unborn child.
- Black magic done by forefathers.
- Worshipping Lord Vishnu will be very auspicious.
- Chandal Yoga Nivaran Pooja will reduce malefic aspects and increase the benefits of Jupiter, Rahu or Ketu.
- One can wear 11 mukhi rudraksha mala which will help in improving health.
- One can perform a Havan to take Jupiter's blessings.
- One can wear a yellow sapphire.
- Worshipping Lord Ganesha will reduce depression.
- One must organize Chandal Graha Shanti Pooja to have positivity.
- Give respect to your parents, parents-in-laws, old people, teachers and poor people.
- Donate honey, turmeric, yellow sweets to teachers or Brahmins.
- The person should donate any yellow colored things to poor and needy.
- The person should give food to animals and birds.
- Chant Jupiter ( brihispati ) or Chandra Grah mantra.
- One must do the Guru Chandal Yoga Shanti Yagya Anushantan.
- Worship Maa Baglamukhi and Maa Chinnmasta sidh yantra everyday.
- One can wear guruchandal Mukti sidh kavach advised by the astrologer.
WHAT TO DO?
- Organize a Sarp Parihar pooja on shashti for reducing the effects of Naag dosha. Take bath after it.
- Worship Lord shiva daily and offer water and milk to Shivlinga.
- Chant "Om Namah Shivaye" or " Dosha Nivarana Mantra", 108 times daily.
- Apply chandan on forehead.
- Worship sarpa idols ( five headed ) on Tuesday and Saturday for 18 wweks.
- Apply kajal and mustard oil to lead metal ( sisa ) and flow in the river.
- Keep peacock feather at home.
- Read Mahabharata on the day of Naagpanchami.
- Wear rings made up of five metals suggested by astrologer.
- Wear Gomed in silver ring in the middle finger.
- Organize a pooja for Narsimha.
- Offer prayers at religious places with your partner like, Navagraha temples, Rameswaram, Kumbakonam, etc.
- Give pulses to the needy and poor for 42 Wednesdays.
WHAT NOT TO DO?
- Do not orgainse any pooja on fasting days. Like ekadasi, shivaratri, ashtami, gokulashtami, etc.
- Pooja should be done on auspicious days only.
- Pooja must not be done at home.
- Do not do Namaskar in any Naga Temple.
- No family member should be absent while conducting pooja.
- Girls should not enter Naag temples if have monthly dates.
- Do not do pooja near monthly date females.
- Women who are pregnant should not go to Naag Temples.
- Do pooja without having meal before.