We will learn Gayatri Mantra facts which every Hindu must know and share with their friends and relatives to let everyone get benefit of this useful information.
ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः
भर्गो देवस्यः धीमहि
धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात्
A mantra is a welfare stream of every human beings and living beings on earth. In Sanatana Dharma, it has a specific place and is chanted to add peace and positivity in one’s life.
Gayatri Mantra Facts
Amongst all mantras, Gayatri mantra is the most soulful and creates an immense impact on the one chanting. In Veda and Puranas, it has given equal importance as Om and Mahamrityunjaya mantra.
This mantra is chanted to worship Devi Savitri and is also called Savitri. If you chant this mantra with a pure heart and clean intention then you get a divine gift from the goddess.
So let us know the power and prestige of Gayatri mantra.
Origin of Gayatri Mantra
From where did Gayatri mantra came and became so massive? You might had this question on your mind. According to our holy books, it was first mentioned in Rigveda by the sage Vishwamitra.
From the seven verses of Rigveda, Gayatri mantra is the one with three in-depth terms- Tripda, Vai, and Gayatri. It is trust that when the symbol of creation was envisioned from verses then the universe was said as Gayatri.
As a figurative interpretation of life Gayatri mantra was originated and was a string in beautiful Gayatri stanza.
Meaning of Gayatri Mantra
Gayatri mantra is one in all holy prayings which describes whole life. It offers prayers to all deities by meaning- O god; you have always inspired us to walk on the true path of life.
By this, we consider god as creator of life and destructor of all evils, pain, and misery. It is a happiness benefactor and prosperity generator and wish to have all incorporated in life.
Importance of Gayatri Mantra
The power and fruitfulness of Gayatri mantra make it a Maha-mantra. It is highly spiritual and is considered that if a person chants this mantra with pure soul and keeps his goal clear in mind then it directs you towards the same.
You approach God directly and he divines you and takes you out of troubles by providing solutions to it. This mantra fills positivity and optimism in one’s life by bringing health and wealth.
Method of Gayatri Mantra Chanting
- Always bath before you chant Gayatri mantra.
- At Brahma mahurata i.e. in early mornings or evenings this mantra should be revised.
- At Pradosh Kaal or Pradosh Vrata, this mantra should be the chant.
- It should be chant 108 times with a Rudraksha mala.
- Keep your mind static and voice soft. Don’t be too loud.
- Always sit in your worship place while meditating this slogan.
Gayatri Mantra Benefits
You get endless benefits by chanting Gayatri Mantra on daily basis.
- Positivity and enthusiasm increases– Whenever you feel low chant this mantra. It fills you with good vibes that helps you do all fine for you and others around. A feeling of energy and willingness is created that keeps you going.
- Glow on the face- If you chant Gayatri mantra daily then your face becomes sharp and radiant. With confidence boost, your overall personality develops.
- Negativity won’t get zoned- People who abide by this mantra is full of positive energy which automatically surpass all the negativity. You don’t get negative or bad thoughts and you move in right direction.
- You get religious and work for the welfare of others too- Person starts thinking above himself. He gets engaged in social work and in helping others. He does charity and gets a feeling of self-satisfaction.
- Strength to fulfil dreams- This mantra if chanted daily boosts inner strength, confidence, and self-control and becomes an inspiration stream to get your dreams comes alive.
Hope this article gave you a small glory and make you aware of Gayatri Mantra facts. It is so immense that its explanation in words is difficult. Therefore we would recommend you to chant this mantra daily and see the difference coming from your personality.
For any Astrology consultation Call 8882540540
To stay updated with every new change in Astrology, like our Facebook page : Hindu Astrologer Online