The blessed days : Navratri
Asking for power, Lord Ram started the worship and fast oriented days of Navratri to win over Raavan. The days are meant to worship 9 different forms of Goddess Durga also known as aadi-shakti. This year, the auspicious days are starting from 1st October and will last till 10th October. This year the 3rd navratra has been doubled. This expansion of Navratri days are very auspicious for businessmen.
Ask any question from experienced astrologers now.
Pooja essentials –
Gangajal, coconut, red dupatta, moli, roli, ashok leaves. Try to keep everything of red color. Keep durva, fruits, Tulsi, dry fruits, cloves, clothes, sweets, rice, desi ghee, incense sticks, camphor, cardamom and bel patra.
Pooja procedure –
– On the first navratri, clean your house and temple and sprinkle gangajal.
– Prepare sitting seat for Goddess Durga from flour and roli.
– Offer red dupatta and flowers to the idol.
– Prepare Pooja products like red bangles, moli, roli. Make sure bangles are red in color.
– Establishing coconut is also very important.
– After this, establish khetri and akhand jyot. Light this jyot on the right side of Goddess’s idol and light incense sticks on the left.
What to do ?
– Do chant Durga Saptshati path in Navratri.
– Always remember to ask forgiveness in the end of your Pooja.
– Do concentrate and meditate while praying. This will surely give you auspicious results.
– Chant ‘ऊं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चै नम: for 108 times.
– To remove any kind of obstacle coming in your way, chant sarvmukti mantra -‘ऊं ह्रीं दुम दुर्गाय नम:’
What not to do ?
– If you are lighting akhand jyot then do not leave your house open and empty.
– The place where the idol is placed, do not show your back to the idol and do not sit with back at temple room.
– Stay away from non vegetarian food and immoral activities. Follow celibacy (ब्रह्मचर्य ) behavior.
किसी भी जानकारी के लिए Call करें : 8882540540
ज्योतिष से संबधित अधिक जानकारी और दैनिक राशिफल पढने के लिए आप हमारे फेसबुक पेज को Like और Follow करें : Astrologer on Facebook